Kaizen is a philosophy that encourages continuous, incremental changes in all aspects of a business to improve the whole organisation. All functions of a business from operations to management are enhanced. Kaizen is a process that involves everyone in the company from shop floor to senior management.
It is recommended that Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and all staff involved in process improvement attend this course.
This programme is designed for online learning sessions. Please contact us for further details.
ETAC Certificate of Attendance
The Course Learning Outcomes are as follows:
1. How small working groups can be organised to produce process improvements.
2. The most common tools employed by teams to define and execute their projects.
3. How to plan and manage a Kaizen event in your company.
An Outline of this Course is shown below:
1. The Voice of the Customer.
2. Problem Statements.
3. Data Gathering.
4. 7 Analysis Tools (The Event, Prioritising Changes, Implementation Plan, Execution, Check and Sustain, Standardisation, Typical Results).