- This event has passed.
30 September 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
FREE lunchtime event – How to Improve your FULL skills in Financial Understanding, Lean and Leadership
We’re delighted to be involved in the FULL Management Capability Development Programme in association with the Local Enterprise Office Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown. LEO DLR in conjunction with local business associations, have come together to promote a new initiative offering a range of training supports as part of the FULL Management Capability programme.
At the launch on Thursday 30th September at 12pm, Eilish Henry (ETAC Ltd), will discuss how our Lean for Leaders programme can significantly improve your business finances, leadership skills and profitability using Lean tools and techniques.
“A real bonus I have achieved from this new approach is that I have become more skilled at discussing problems with our staff and uncovering the solutions together.”
You will hear more about the range of training supports available for different sized businesses:
- Mentoring in Financial Management Capability (for businesses with 10 or more employees)
- New APP to Test your Financial Skills (for all business sizes)
- Leadership with LIFT Ireland (for all business sizes)
- Lean for Micro (for businesses up to 30 employees)
- Lean for Leaders (for businesses with 30 or more employees)